Lawson Williams Consulting Group
Welcome to Lawson Williams, New Zealand’s leading supplier of high performing people to the Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering, Infrastructure, Architecture, Technology and Science, and Technical Sales industries across New Zealand.
Established in 1991, we are the largest New Zealand recruiter within our areas of expertise. Our focus is to help people be more successful and we believe we achieve this by combining our extensive industry knowledge and experience with understanding our clients’ and candidates’ needs. This has enabled us to provide highly focused recruitment solutions to our national and international clients and outstanding career opportunities to our candidates.
We provide a personal and professional service and we welcome applications from candidates who are in New Zealand or overseas.
Areas of specialisation:
- Operations - including Commercial Management, Divisional and Regional Management.
- Manufacturing - Operations, General Management, Production, Leadership, Process Development/Improvement.
- Supply Chain - Forecasting, Planning, Procurement, ERP, Inventory Management, Warehousing, Logistics and Distribution.
- Engineering - Engineering Management, Maintenance/Reliability, Control and Automation, Mechanical, Chemical and Electrical Engineering, Project Engineering/Management, Process Engineering, Design Engineering.
- Environmental - Geotechnical Engineers, Groundwater/Wastewater Specialists, Hydraulic Modellers, Scientists - Contaminated Land, Air Quality, Ecologists, Planners, Geologists, Hydrologists.
- Infrastructure - Asset Management, Facilities Management, Project Management, Contract Management, Water/Waste/Storm Water Management, Civil Engineering, Road Engineering, Traffic/Transportation/Highway Engineering, Transportation Planning.
- Architecture - Architects, Architectural Technicians, Quantity Surveyors, CAD Technicians, Interior Designers, Project Managers, Development Managers.
- Technology and Science - Spanning, Compliance/Regulatory, Laboratory, Product Development, Packaging, Quality Assurance/HACCP/GMP and Technical Management.
- Technical Sales and Marketing - Account Management, Sales Executive/Representative, Business Development, Sales, Management, Customer Services Management.